Device twins are JSON documents that store device state information including metadata, configurations, and conditions. Azure IoT Hub maintains a device twin for each device that you connect to IoT Hub.
Device Twins setup:
- Sign in to the Azure IoT.
- On the Azure homepage, select your created IoT Hub.
- In the Left side Device Management section Choose ‘Devices’.
- Select your created Device ID.
- In the properties, update the desired JSON document with LED and
COLOR information as shown in the image.
- And Save it.