We wrote production ready firmware for cloud connected vitals monitor. Built several new features at rapid pace. Analyzed and implemented fixes several critical bugs ensuring smoother roll out of devices.
- Setup offline debugging for the firmware project with GCC, GDB setup in order to effectively debug the bugs.
- Did root cause analysis for several bugs and fixed them.
- Built several critical features over a period of 18 months
- Helped with test firmware for FCC, IEC60601 and other medical standards needed for FDA clearance
- Worked with third party testing lab for conducting tests. Rectified failures working with firmware, web and application development teams.
- Played a vital role in designing a new version of the product
- Worked on 2 new POCS. A BLE relay and integration of BLE SPO2 device.
- Microcontroller with Wifi: Particle P1
- Bluetooth 4.2: BLE121LR
- Sensors: BP, ECG, SPO2 and Temperature
- Makefile based Cross Compilation
- Ecillpse IDE
- Segger JTAG debugging