The firmware solution offers integration of IoT core features on ESP32 Hardware. It covers integration from basic IoT drivers to advanced features like OTA and provisioning. Building a solid foundation for your next IoT application, giving a 3 month head-start on product development.
The feature enables provisioning of devices using Provision Device Key and Provision Device Secret. This enables devices to communicate securely with ThingsBoard IoT. The solution performs the following tasks
- The Application registers the device on ThingsBoard IoT.
- Upon registration, the device uses the Access Token to authenticate itself with ThingsBoard IoT.
MQTT Data Ingest
The feature enables logging application data to ThingsBoard IoT cloud with MQTT. The solution performs the following tasks
- Implements MQTT connect, publish and subscribe functions on utilizing the vendor SDK in a non-blocking architecture
- Provides an easy to use C library for application to log data to the cloud.
The feature enables updating the device firmware implementing the following ThingsBoard IoT features using Access Token
- Download firmware binaries using HTTP.
- Handles firmware updates on the device.
- Reports firmware update status and version to the cloud.
- Enables safe roll back in case of OTA failure.
You can find the documentation from the link mentioned below. It contains API references and user guides to help you use this library.